- August 24 - 27, 2016
- Atlanta, USA
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Booth Number
- Building B 8047
- WMMA, WMIA
We exhibited at IWF2016.
Please feel free to send us your inquiries on our products, request of cutting test, request of quotation and technical inquiries.
[ Product to be exhibited ]
• Stable and flat plate enables truer run-out for smoother finish and exact dimensions
• No or only little plate distortion after use reduces time for straightening after sharpening
• Durable and corrosion resistant carbide tips enable longer edge life
• Saw Blades show excellent performance even under heaviest conditions such as active curve sawing
ST-1 Revo for Super High Speed Moulder
• Even longer life than ST-1due to newer coating
• Better cut surface achieved.
• Higher productivity and less power consumption
FX-4 Chipper Knife
• The knife is highly wear resistant and can last 2-3 times longer than conventional knife and increase productivity and yield rate
• Highly recommended for hard wood log chipping